Saturday, October 25, 2008

Unbiased Reporting My Ass. I know who I'm routing For.

I remember when I was a boy and during some big boxing matches my father and some friends would sit around the kitchen table leaning in to hear the announcers blow by blow as the fight went on. As it it was only yesterday I remember the look on their faces as the announcer would keep them glued to the radio as he was say, "WAIT.... Cassius Clay hits Sonny Listen with a right..... Another right... And he's winding up foir his upper-cut.... " Every time the announcer would pause even if only for a couple seconds, every one at the table would tense up and hold theri breath. That's exactly what I am feeling while waiting for each days results. This is killing me!

I am still awaiting yesterdays results but I did just get the following message and it looks like things are already shaking up. Hold On to your seats, this is getting good already.

Here is what I know so far...

Thousands of people receive the competitors in the historical center of Oaxaca, after 6 hard stages the pilots had the opportunity to share time with the people of this beautiful city.

This stage is longest and incidents happened but nobody was injured. For this first day of competition the absolute leaders of this stage are Jorge Pedrero and Marco Antonio Torres in the Studebaker that carries in number 10, at the second site are Gabriel Perez Torres and Horacio Chousal in its Ford marked with the number 1 and the third position is Doug Mockett and Angelica Fuentes in the Oldsmobile with the number 133.

Now I can't help but wonder what happened to the other front runners including Sig Blomqvist but I am really stocked to see Doug and Angelica have already moved from 7th place to third!!!

No comments: