Sunday, October 25, 2009

Father And Daughter




How many times have we heard stories of father and son antics all of which are special. I should know. Having been around the world with my son Will doing everything from hunting and fishing to racing (what else is there) I know I will cherish every single one of those special memories and already do.

Then there is Carson and Lauren Scheller, father and daughter team racing a beautiful Ford in the Original Panamericana class the full length of Mexico. Not only are they doing well but in fact are holding on to first place in Original Panamericana class. I can only imagine how it must feel to be standing side by side on the top podium as father and daughter. Unreal!

1 comment:

LScheller said...

We're hanging in there! Off to San Luis Potosi!