Saturday, October 03, 2009

LCP Falcon For Sale

Some cars stand out more than others and the same is true with respect to cars that compete in La Carrera Panamericana. One such car is the #382 Ford Falcon that took part in the 20th anniversary running of the 2007 LCP. There are several reasons this car stood out for me; one being it was a Falcon, a car I have loved since I was in high school not to mention I owned a few of them all of which were very fast. Another reason I remember this car was I was interested to see how well the team would do considering they had bought the car and took delivery of it only days before the start of the race. Even though it was in my class, Historic C, it broke my heart when their engine blew up on only the second day of the race.



Once again this car is for sale and has been re-listed on eBay by the same seller, this time with a lower starting price since it did not meet reserve at $27,482 with 14 bidders. It has also been listed on Craigslist for $48k.






EDIT; Winning bid: US $37,250.00

No comments: