Monday, November 03, 2008

STAY TUNED... You Won't Want To Miss This!

Over the next few weeks I will be posting various stories and photos about different teams and points of interest from this years La Carrera Panamericana that I am sure most of you will enjoy. And if any of you have anything stories about events that happened to you, your teams, car or it may just be about something that struck you funny, special or worth sharing then drop me an email and tell me all about it at gfaules44@aol.com

By the way, I just recieved a recently published book today which I was asked to review. It is about La Carrera Panamericana and to tell the truth I have only begun thumbing thru the photos and God knows there are a bunch of them, all beauties. As soon as I finish reading it I will let you know but I must say based on what I have seen so far this may very well be one of the finest publications available with respect to La Carrera Panamericana. My first thoughts are this is going to be something everyone is going to want. Stay tuned!

No comments: