Monday, November 24, 2008

Humor Sent From South Of The Border


Having just finished racing in La Carerra Panamericana a piloto in Mexico realized lo and behold, he lost his wallet and all identification. While he attempting to make his way home he was stopped by a Mexican Customs Agent at the Nuevo Laredo border.

"May I see your identification, por favor, senor?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the piloto.

"Si, amigo, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border," said the agent.

"But I can prove that I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Bill Clinton tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Hillary Clinton tattooed on the other."

"This I must see," replied the agent. With that, the piloto dropped his pants and bent over in front of the agent.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago."

"Thanks!" he said. "But why do you think I'm from Chicago?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Barack Obama in the middle!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good one, hahaha

What happened to the post with the list?, you run the LCP if...

Gary Faules said...

I removed it only because it was so long. If you would like I can email it to you. Just write me at gfaules44@aol.com