Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What an awesome Thanksgiving


GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE PHOTO... I DARE YOU!

We all have so much to be grateful on this very special Thanksgiving in light of all that has taken place in the last few weeks but we have also had a wonderful year as well. At this exact time last year in my blog I wrote about what I was thankful for (click here) and I also wrote about what we hoped we would be thankful for on this year and as thinks have turned out all our dreams have been fulfilled and we are indeed thankful. Not only did we do well but my son Will was able to share the the entire adventure with us as well and now our grandson Tyler is a year older and what a fun little man he is to be around. My wife and I are able to share the very best things in life that parents and grand parents can. There is so much more to be thankful for but we know that many of you share those same values as we do and we are grateful to have shared so much with so many all of you being special in your own unique way.

If all goes as planned I will be posting a new video sent to me by the cool folks over at GO FAST ENERGY DRINK. In the meantime I hope you enjoy this photo as much as I do. It was taken by our new friend and photographer Tach'O. Thanks Tach'O I love it!

Team California's Best Racing is wishing everyone everyone a special time to enjoy the holidays with family and friends as well as good health and happiness.

No comments: