Friday, August 24, 2007

Getting it right

Today I tried on my new K&N air filter but they sent the wrong base so that will have to be reordered. In the meantime it was a fairly productive day. I finally finished up installing the hoses from the breather caps to the catch-can and the radiator overflow hose as well. Another job that's almost complete is the installation of the new rear end and posi-track with new bearings and WILWOOD brake calipers and rotors. All I need to finish the brakes is to get a couple fittings tomorrow and then bleed the brakes and check for leaks.

Then I began finishing up some wiring by routing the wires for the fuel pressure gauge. I still need to install some wiring for miscellaneous things on the dash such as the tach, the ignition wiring, speedometer and rally computer.

No comments: