Sunday, November 08, 2009

Caught Red Handed In The Act

Some times it just doesn't pay to be a bad boy. I had quite a laugh this evening when a reader posted a comment about the La Carrera Panamericana photo gallery found on radio station XHNOE-FM STEREO 9 which is he Official Radio Station for La Carrera Panamericana and has been since the late 80's. You can view some great shots at the finish arch in Nuevo Larado going back as far as 2002 by CLICKING HERE.

There is also a very complete gallery from 2009 by CLICKING HERE.

I was excited to see there was a gallery from 2007 so I clicked on it and sure enough there was a photo of Jon and I receiving our medals from the awards girls. But when I clicked to enlarge the photo you could see me poking the gal in the belly button with my finger. LOL

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE

3 comments:

bbeilharz said...

Thanks for your help Gary,
I showed this picture to my wife: "Look Honey, it's not just me!"

Unknown said...

Thank's for the post Gary. Please include me in the list with Bill. Me too wanna touch...jajaja. Saludos from Nuevo Laredo. And please look for new things in 2010 like live video feeds from every city and more YouTube and Twitter of La Carrera Panamericana. That is what I do. Saludos Amigos!

Gary Faules said...

Hey guys, I do what I can to help. ;)