Friday, April 03, 2009

Photos From 2009 Chihuahua Express

I would like to give a HUGE special thanks to Lauren Scheller for making these awesome photos available for everyone to enjoy. How so very wonderful that on top of all her duties that she would take the time to make this happen.

Be sure to click on this first photo to enlarge it so you get a good look at this awesome shot.


CLICK HERE for some amazing trivia about Copper Canyon.


Yes Daddy... I brushed my teeth this morning. Besides, that tequlia mixed with brake fluid leaves a nasty tatse.


The Chipendales dancers after they retired.


Don't worry baby. I'll have you looking better than new when we get home.











I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee,
Ouch! It stung me!
I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee,
Won't my mommy be so proud of me,






What do you mean there's no place to pee. How do you think my headlights got this color?



Things were going just fine until we got caught in that sand storm. Now just look at our new candy apple red paint job.




Lauren showing us how big of a diamond she wants.




So how do all of you plea to the charge of speeding?




Carson demostrating what to do if banditos hold you up.




She'll be coming round the mountain
When she comes
(Toot, toot!)
She'll be driving six white horses
When she comes
(Toot, toot!)

No comments: