Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not Everyone Has The Same Vision

Countless times over the years I have been around auto buffs who while looking at some old car whether it be an old clunker abandoned in some farmer's field or something on a trailer with a for sale sign planted in the window. It's then that I notice as they seem to get that glassed over look in their eyes as if they being transported back to some childhood memory or possibly into the future to a place that might be someday.

As we look around at all the different styles, shapes, ages and so many other choices one thing is apparent, everyone has his or her own taste as to what they see in a car. This video is a prfect example of the extream measures many will go to to make that vison a reality and how someone can look at a car and see something in it that you or I can not. I can't help but think the exact same "vision" has at one time or another came over anyone who ever looked at a car and said to themselves... "Oh yeah.... I can just see me in that baby ripping up the highway during La Carrera Panamericana. Hmmm."



2 comments:

Gary Grant said...

I am vanting a Peugot!

Unknown said...

Another fine example of "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something like that, LOL!