Monday, February 05, 2007

Never Assume




Last week after I began looking at the Griffin aluminum radiator I realized it was not exactly what I was looking for nor was the quality that I would have expected. Since then I have sent two radiators back to have them exchanged for something better but even those were less than I had hoped for. So after what seems like 20 hours of research and 200 phone calls later, I have found what I need. It is a special/purpose built aluminum radiator from FLUIDYNE high performance radiators.

Building cars like this can require many such "adjustments" and research if you want then right the first time. It's easy to get caught up in, "So and So said this is the best part." and then even easier to simply "make'er fit" knowing that it's not quite what you wanted. But that's where being a perfectionist comes in handy. Just don't do it if it isn't absolutely perfect.

No comments: