Friday, July 30, 2010

I'd Like To Thank The Producers Of The Film...







I've always wanted to say that and have it be for real. Now I can. Steffan Schulz's movie, Rebirth Of A Legend, The Story of La Carrera Panamericana, staring Lucky (My car) and yours truly, Gary Faules, won 1st Runner Up for Best Sports Documentary at the 2010 Official Action on Film 2010 Awards in Los Angeles.













Congratulations to my producor, Steffan Shultz, for an outstanding production!!! And a special thank you to the entire crew of Team California's Best Racing for the an outstanding job, your dedication and perseverance. After all, it wasn't easy trying to keep up with me while I was doing 150 miles per hour through the middle of Mexico all the way from Guatemala back to the United States, let alone get it on film. Also to my navigator Jon Emerson for all he has done to help make this all a reality. Last of all to my wonderful son Will Faules who I could not have done without. I love you.





















Besides all the hustle and bustle and red tape Steffan had to deal with there were many distractions that he had to deal with. Take this one for example as Steffan is hard at work trying to shoot his production. (And this was after he had only been in Mexico for 30 minutes.)

2 comments:

carson said...

BRAVO...and CONGRATS to all involved..giddy up

LosVikingos_Ralf said...

Congrats and well deserved. Now we just want to see you back in Mexico.